The Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Insider Report: May 2019
According to the new data released by the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® for May 2019, the Colorado Springs real estate market is doing great.
The Bottom line:
May was another very busy month in Colorado Springs. It was nearly identical to May of 2018.
Let's take a look at the May 2019 real estate market for Colorado Springs:
May 2019 Colorado Springs Real Estate Statistics
- New Listings: 2,114 Up +2.4% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 1,546 (SAME as last year)
- Total Active Listings: 1,849 (Down -1.9% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $329,250 (Up +3.8% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 100.1% (Down -0.4% from last