The Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Report for November 2016
The Bottom line:
As our market slows down for Winter, it is still going very strong. We sold over 30% more homes this November than we did last November.
Let's take a look at the November 2016 real estate market numbers for Colorado Springs:
November 2016 Colorado Springs Real Estate Statistics
- New Listings: 992 (Up +.8.9% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 1,196 (Up +31.9% from last year)
- Total Active Listings: 1,932 (Down -26.5% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $256,566 (Up +7.5% from last year)
- Total Under Contract: 2,238 (Up +12.0% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 99.1% (Up +0.5% from last year)
- Days on the Market: 39 Days (Down 34% from last year)
The Colorado Springs Real Estate Market is Going Strong!
With sales still strong at this time in the season, it's highly likely that homes sales will be strong next year as well.
These numbers cover all of Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding areas, including Black Forest, Broadmoor, Briargate, Divide, Florissant, Fountain, Falcon, Gleneagle, Larkspur, Lake George, Manitou Springs, Monument, Northgate, Old Colorado City, Palmer Lake, Peyton, Powers, Rockrimmon, Security, Tri-Lakes, Widefield, Woodland Park, and Woodmoor areas.
Click any of the links below to view the newest listed homes within that criteria.
Popular Colorado Springs Real Estate Searches
(Click Any Address To View The 3D Tour)
Hi! I'm Andrew Fortune, the founder of Great Colorado Homes and the creator of much of the content on this website. Thanks for taking the time to read this article. Please feel free to share this article with someone who might benefit from it. I appreciate your time here on this site and am always open to suggestions and ideas from our readers. Feel free to leave a comment in the box below.
Our Most Recent Blog Posts: