The Colorado Springs Real Estate Market Insider Report: July 2019
According to the new data released by the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS® for July 2019, the Colorado Springs real estate market is doing great.
The Bottom line:
This July broke the record for homes sold in comparison with every other July in our MLS' history.
Let's take a look at the July 2019 real estate market for Colorado Springs:
July 2019 Colorado Springs Real Estate Statistics
- New Listings: 1,852 (Down -1.7% from last year)
- Sold Listings: 1,662 (Up +4.4% from last year)
- Total Active Listings: 2,199 (Down -7.8% from last year)
- Median Sales Price: $332,000 (Up +7.8% from last year)
- List To Sold Price Ratio: 100.0% (